|Welcome to ElectionSpeak. Your using the ElectionSpeak website signifies your agreement to these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to any of these terms, we request you not to the ElectionSpeak.
ElectionSpeak grants permission to use the website subject to these Terms and Conditions, provided that you:
- Agree not to distribute, in any medium, any part of the website, without the prior permission of ElectionSpeak.
- Agree not to alter or modify any part of the website or any of its related technologies.
- Agree not to access ElectionSpeak content through technology or means other than through the video playback pages on the site, or other explicitly authorized means designated by ElectionSpeak.
- Agree to access the ElectionSpeak website for your personal use, only for lawful purposes.
- Agree not to use the website for any commercial use, such as for advertising or soliciting subscriptions, or for any other use that, in the sole discretion of ElectionSpeak, has the effect of competing with ElectionSpeak, without the prior permission of ElectionSpeak.
- Agree not to post any abusive, defamatory, obscene, offensive, or threatening material on ElectionSpeak.
- Agree to use the website at your own risk. ElectionSpeak is not responsible for any delays, errors, or other problems inherent in electronic communication.
- Agree not to use the content in any way not specifically provided for in this agreement without the prior written permission of ElectionSpeak.
- Agree that ElectionSpeak shall not assume or bear responsibility, by action or inaction with respect to content posted or provided by users.
- Agree that ElectionSpeak reserves the right to deny access to any user who violates any part of this agreement.
- Agree that ElectionSpeak retains the right to delete or edit any posting in its sole discretion and reserves the right to deny access to you and to anyone accessing this service under your registration.
- Agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless, ElectionSpeak and any of its affiliates, employees, and directors, from all liability, claims, and expenses, that may arise from your use of, or in connection with, the website.
ElectionSpeak retains the right to change or modify the Terms and Conditions at any time.